Old Dominion Eye Foundation’s speakers’ bureau is supported by many volunteers located throughout our service area. Speakers are available for daytime and evening presentations. Staff, volunteers and Lions Club members support the educational efforts of the Eye Foundation through community outreach projects, health fairs, exhibits and conferences.
All services are provided free of charge and we request that you allow two to three weeks prior to your event date. To schedule a guest speaker for your organization, civic or religious group or other type of meeting, click here.
FREE Materials: (For On-Line Request Form, click here)
- Give the Gift of Sight
- Brochure which highlights the general services performed by the Eye Foundation
- Donate Life Virginia
- Leaflet with information on how to register to become an organ, eye and tissue donor
- Corneal Transplantation and You
- A booklet for the patient considering having a corneal transplant, describes what the patient can expect when undergoing surgery
- Life Beyond Loss
- A booklet for grieving families